Thursday, March 12, 2009

Our busy life


So sorry we haven't updated in a while.

We puchased a car this last week. It is a 1997 VW Jetta with only 137,000 miles on it. I have put a photo. This is not our actual car but it looks exactly the same. I like having the extra room for us to sit, but Aaron misses having a truck. He has already made a few trips to lowes stuffing the back seat too full.

James is getting really big. He is 30 lbs and already up to my waist. He has started walking up and down stairs on his own, and is starting to say two word phrases.

I am keeping busy with work. I start a new schedule of overnights at Wal-Mart on Sat. 10:00pm to 6:30am. Just making the Deli sandwiches and such.

Aaron is loving staying home with James and keeping busy with that.

Hope all is well with the rest of you. Sorry it took so long to post.

Elaine Fralick

No comments: