Wednesday, May 27, 2009

One Year

I can't believe that one year ago we bought our Townhome. It was like a roller coaster ride. But well worth it in the end. I would never do anything different. Even if I knew how hard of a year that we would have. We made it through a very tough year and I am sure there will be more.

We love our house and being able to put our touch into fixing it up.

Here's a funny little story. Yesterday we went out to McDonnald's and got James a Happy Meal. Well, James was terrified of the toy. I was a little Dinosour that walked when you put a card in him from the "Night at the Museum" when we got home he ran behind the curtain and hid when we showed him how it worked. I've never seen him be afraid of anything. Very funny.

I hope that everything is great. We hope to come visit the whole family when we get Vacation time. That isn't until after December though.

Elaine and Aaron

1 comment:

Heather and Erik Williams said...

that's almost as funny as him crying during funniest home videos -hd